Wednesday, April 7

Bouillon de Culture.

These ten questions originally came from a
French series, "Bouillon de Culture" hosted by Bernard Pivot.
They're better known as the questions that James Lipton asks
every guest at the end of "Inside the Actor's Studio."

I stole them from Chantelle,
who stole them from Brittany,
who stole them from....
What I'm trying to say is...
 I stole the questions.
Here they are.


1. What is your favorite word?
Clementine.

 
2. What is your least favorite word?
Moist.


3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally?
Music, Colors, and the great outdoors.


4. What turns you off?
Lack of gratitude.

5. What is your favorite curse word?
I actually don't like any...
But they seem to find their way out of my mouth regardless.

6. What sound or noise do you love?
Cellos, piano, or silence.


7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Shoes dragging on the ground and nose blowing.

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Music.

9. What profession would you not like to do?
Fast Food or Mail (wo)Man.


10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Something nice...
and maybe offer me some ice cream or something.
I'm pretty sure it's made from clouds.


No comments: