our little guy is growing + making himself
more + more visible!
i'm currently 16 1/2 weeks
- i can eat almost everything now, with the exception of chinese
- i'm sleeping through the night a lot better + don't usually wake up at all
- i don't have to snack through out the entire day + can do 3 regular meals
- i have a ton more energy which makes my 10-12 hour work days a whole lot easier
- i still haven't gained any weight,
but the doctor said at my last appointment
that noah was measuring just right and
looked like a happy, healthy little guy!
- i still haven't felt noah kick or move around + probably won't for another month
- my back has already started to hurt...
which kinda worries me knowing i'm only going to be getting bigger
watching + feeling my body change so rapidly is such a bizarre feeling.
even though my bump is growing, it still doesn't feel real...
especially now that i'm feeling like myself again + not some hot, morning sick mess.
one thing i have LOVED about being pregnant
there are so many cute ideas for little boys!
what cute ideas have you seen for little boy nurseys lately?