Friday, April 22

friday favs.

redken - antisnap


this stuff is amazing.
i had platinum hair for a while & i'm pretty sure this stuff saved me from going bald.
my hair was super damaged and i used it every time i washed my hair as my leave-in conditioner.

what it does:
-helps fortify hair that's prone to breaking, splitting or snapping off
-it smooths your hair cuticle
-helps reduce friction from brushing

how to use it:
shampoo & condition hair like normal. towel dry & apply to hair in damaged areas or all over.
don't rinse & style hair as usual.

you can find this stuff at most hair supply stores or online.
it's pretty reasonably priced.

try it out!
elisabeth




7 comments:

sarah nicole said...

I love this stuff! I used to use it too.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

xo,

Sar

Amanda Schroeder said...

i love this so much. i think i'd be a frizzhead && mrs. UNHEALTHY without it :)

♥ xoxo.


pay it forward

Simplyheather said...

If it's THAT great, I need to try it. Like now because my hair is going crazy

http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Maybe I need to look into actually using bleach when I want to go to a different hair color. Reviews like this give me hope that it will be possible to not go bald from trying.

Find me at Just Take a Bow.

jessica said...

Ooh thanks for the tip, I've been looking for something like this. Will definitely be trying it out!

Anonymous said...

This really works? I had no idea Redken had a product like this. I'm going to have to try it out now.

Elise said...

I love the redken products! :D I use them a lot, and they're great.